To keep things simple there are two options available for this season:
- Full Basket Share ($125 per week) – This basket is based around the food requirements for an average family of 4, where the kids are old enough to eat everything on the menu.
- Half Basket Share ($75 per week) – This basket is based on the food requirements for the average adult couple and would be suitable for families with small children just starting solid foods.
**a half share is also a great way for anyone to try the Perfectly Prepped Food Basket and be able to prepare other meals too! This could be a perfect balance for those wanting just a little change!
Both baskets will include:
- 80% – 90% local foods (during peak growing season). The basket will always maintain a minimum of 70% local.
- monthly shares of pantry basics (organic cane sugar, spelt flour, sea salt, etc.)
- a monthly bonus item and instructions on how to prepare/use (example, water kefir grains for making natural sodas)
- local meat – pre-portioned and marinating if required. Meat will therefore only need to be cooked.
- local dairy and eggs
- some prepared food – when beneficial to the members I will pre-make some items. Examples – cookies, muffins, soup, and some types of salads. Salad dressings, dips, and sauces will always come prepared.
- bread will be included when needed for recipes. You may also request weekly bread items to be included at an additional fee. A list of bread items will be provided with your Perfectly Prepared Local Food Basket application.
Should you have any questions please send an email to email@example.com or call 613.985.6194
The above prices are based on a minimumof 10 shares being purchased. Should this number increase/decrease the pricing may change.